Thursday, February 21, 2008

Soccer time!

The weather got warmer lately, and the sun finally came out so Bill and I took the kids outside yesterday to play soccer.

We threw in 3 soccer balls so needless to say that they were completely exhausted after 40 minutes of running around.

Of course my team won ;) It was so nice to look at them, so careless and happy. So spontaneous yet focused on winning.

It was like nothing else mattered, and it reminded me of my childhood, when I used to run around and get excited whenever I was allowed to play outside. Recess was my greatest joy and gym class made me the happiest kid on earth! I couldn’t stay still and I had so much energy in me! (Of course it could’ve been all the chocolate and candy hehe)

And now i'm 24 and i'm quite sure the child I used to be would be ashamed of what i've become. Little Anne-Marie would have been thrilled to run outside and play silly games. Now, I’m just glad to watch a movie or just chill out. I’ve become so lazy… where has all my energy gone?

I’m leaving for Bali in 12 hours, that’s really exciting! Who knows, maybe I’ll reconnect with my inner child over there? One thing for sure, I’ll be swimming in the ocean all day long! And getting massaged! Patrick is meeting me there for a week; this is going to be great!

Salamat tinggal =D

Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list